- The St. Brigid Athletic Association's board members are an annual re-elected position. We encourage all parish members to apply regardless of children in the program and/or previous service on the board. All current board members wanting to continue service should apply as well.
- This is your chance to get involved! If you have any interest in helping out with the athletic board, this is the time. You can see a list of current board positions on https://www.gowolfhounds.com/board
- If you would like more information about any of our board positions and/or to express interest, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9th. The time commitment depends on the position, but for most positions is far less than you might expect - and you get to be involved with all our sports programs and initiatives.
- While all positions are available for anyone to run, some of our positions will likely be vacated after the 2023-2024 school year. So even if you are not interested in taking on a Commissioner or Board member role this year, please let us know know if you might be interested for 2024-2025 school year. We could help with the transition this upcoming year by aligning and doing some 'hands-on training' next year.
- After a number of years without a Girls Basketball Commissioner - we would like to fill this board member position with someone that can focus on the development of our girls basketball program with dedicated focus on the many girls teams, Lil Hounds, and working to find coaches for all of the great activities with girls basketball.
- The following positions will likely be vacated after the 2023-2024 school year.
- Volleyball Commissioner
- Baseball Commissioner
- Digital Communications
Board Elections will occur during the SBAA meeting on April 12th